Monday, April 20, 2015

Weekly Wisdom #333 - Damn Resistance!

Weekly Wisdom #333 - Damn Resistance!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTLz9q0ygQ
You might to realize this, but when I was in high school some of my teachers would call me stupid because I couldn't read or write that well...

Should someone like me have ever written multiple NY Times best-selling books? No chance!! For years I told myself there is no way someone like me could succeed.

And you know what I really was doing? RESISTING... I was resisting the future I deserved because for so many years I was told I can't do this and I can't do that. And if I hadn't of figured out how to spot my resistance and crush it, I never would have become the man I am today, the friend I am today or the father I am today.

And this week, in Part II of my Resistance Weekly Wisdom Lesson I want to show you how to crush your damn resistance and live the life you DESERVE!

This is a must watch video for anyone out there that feels like they are stuck resisting what they really want...

Sincerely,
Dean Graziosi

No comments:

Post a Comment